Wednesday, October 22, 2008

wanting to wake up again...

(photo taken in our backyard)


Thanks for showing up in such a big way on Sunday. You didn't leave me...in fact you showed yourself strong not only to me but to everybody there.

Can't even describe how I'm feeling about everything but it's wonderful.

The joy has come back...

I'm biking again everyday and thanking you for every little and big thing. I'm thanking you for the day, for the sunsets, the breeze, my friends, my church, my everything. I'm just enthralled with what you are doing...who you are...

Thanks for an amazing week last week. I can't wait to see what you're going to do next and I'm so glad to be yours. All yours.

It's my joy to wake up in the mornings now...but I lay with my eyes shut for a few moments when I first awake just to say good morning and talk to you just like the old days (prior to three months ago) when I would do that everyday, all the time. For three months that disentegrated into a plea just to help me want to get out of bed and start my day at all. It was survival, that was all...

You've brought me from survive to thrive again.

God... you're so good!

No comments: