Sunday, September 21, 2008

Take us


Listening right now...to Rita Springer...preparing for church ~

All I need to do is worship
All I need to do is say His name out loud
All I need to do is lift my hands, surrender and bow down
All I need to do is find Him
All I need to do is let His presence
fall
All I need to do is worship...worship the Lord

I'm counting on it. I know if I can just get in your presence, and if I can just get the people there, anything is possible.

"He took Peter and John and James, and went up into a mountain to pray, and as he prayed, the fashion of his countenance was altered, and his raiment was white and glistering... they saw his glory" (Luke 9:29, 32).

"If I have found grace in thy sight, show me thy glory" (Exod. 33:13).

Take us Lord, take us to the mountain and show us your glory. I've had enough of the valley for a while and truly it is time for us to stand on your mountain and declare your glory.

No comments: